JSC “TEXXCORE” is the producer of wide-range products: cord fabric (PES, NY-6, NY-6.6), dipped and thermo treated cord fabric (PES, NY-6, NY-6.6), greige industrial fabrics, dipped and thermo treated industrial fabrics, the textile tapes for slings, polyester geogrid, polyester yarns (HMLS, HM, HT).
MISSION: to provide the market with high-quality products supplied to tire factories, construction objects, repair and reconstruction of trunk pipelines, and rubber goods factories.
VISION: to take a leading position in the Russian market for cord and industrial fabrics, industrial tapes, geotextiles; to develop new sales markets for industrial high-modulus polyester yarns, recycled polyethylene terephthalate (PET), secondary polymer raw materials, increase the attractiveness of the Company for shareholders and investors through the development of new types of products, diversification of activities.
PURPOSE: to increase the level of customer satisfaction with products, the competitiveness of which is ensured by quality and reliability of supply.
To achieve this purpose and implement the quality policy, the management of the Company, headed by the General Director, has determined the following principles that it intends to follow, and calls on all employees of the Company to follow them, namely:
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system certified for compliance with the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001.
- Maintaining stability and constantly improving product quality.
- Selection and approval of suppliers of products and services through monitoring and evaluation, establishment of mutually beneficial long-term relationships with approved suppliers.
- The commitment and direct involvement of personnel at all levels in quality assurance, preventing problems, errors and defects, rather than correcting them once they are identified.
- Prompt response to changing customer requirements through systematic monitoring of their needs, analysis of existing and definition of anticipated requirements, ensuring feedback on customer satisfaction..
- Improving the professional level and competence of all personnel.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to infrastructure, design, development, procurement, manufacturing, storage, product delivery and training.
- Efficient use of resources and continuous management through the application of a process approach to the organization of management, through systematic monitoring of processes, assessment and analysis of their effectiveness, and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions to eliminate the identified inconsistencies.
The quality management system (QMS) in JSC “TEXXCORE” in accordance with ISO 9001 was developed and first certified in 2008.
In 2015 JSC “TEXXCORE” fulfilling customer requirements, the production of tire cord fabrics are certified in accordance with the requirements of the IATF 16949.
The management of the factory, based on the concept of continuous improvement, strives to achieve high results in the field of ecology, to reduce the negative impact of the enterprise on the environment and to prevent its pollution.
Achieving high results is ensured through the implementation of the following commitments:
- compliance with legal, regulatory and other requirements with which the company agrees, related to its environmental aspects;
- rational use of energy resources;
- reducing the amount of production and consumption waste, emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, improving the quality and reducing the amount of wastewater by improving technological processes, introducing waste-free and low-waste technologies, monitoring the environment, forming a conscious attitude of employees of the enterprise to environmental issues;
- increasing the level of knowledge of personnel in the field of ecology and environmental management system;
- timely and comprehensive informing interested parties about the company’s activities in the field of environmental protection;
- carrying out work to reduce the risk of possible emergencies that violate the environment;
- taking the necessary measures to prevent and eliminate emergencies, their consequences;
- effective functioning and continuous improvement of the environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001.
The Environmental Management System (EMS) at JSC “TEXXCORE” in accordance with ISO 14001 is free of charge and was first certified in 2010.
LABOUR PROTECTION POLICY
PURPOSE: Preservation of life, health and performance of a person in the labor process, ensuring the safety of production processes and equipment, preventing industrial injuries and occupational diseases, improving working conditions and safety of employees.
Key principles and tasks to be fulfilled by the Company:
- ensuring the priority of preserving the life and health of employees;
- compliance with federal laws and other regulatory legal acts, labor protection programs and other requirements that the Company undertakes to comply with;
- creation and maintenance of the labor protection management system;
- systematic monitoring of labor conditions and safety;
- conducting a special assessment of working conditions;
- formation of the responsibility of managers for ensuring safe working conditions for employees during the operation of buildings, structures, equipment and the implementation of technological processes, improving the safety culture in departments and the level of transparency in reporting on injuries and incidents.
The main directions of labour protection Policy are:
- continuous improvement of working conditions and labor protection of employees by improving technological processes, technical equipment, raising the level of qualifications of employees;
- equipping employees with modern personal protective equipment against dangerous and harmful production factors with protective characteristics that correspond to working conditions;
- informing employees of the Company, as well as the public about activities in the field of health and safety at work;
- involvement of the Company’s employees in active participation in labor protection work;
- performance by contractors admitted to the facilities of the Company for carrying out work of the standards and rules in force in the Company in the field of occupational safety and health of employees.
The top management of the company is committed to:
- allocation of the necessary resources for the implementation of environmental policy, the functioning and improvement of the environmental management system. The top management of the company intends to follow the objectives of the environmental policy and require strict compliance with the requirements of environmental management from the company personnel and from organizations working for or on behalf of the enterprise.
- observance of the principle of compliance with the importance of decisions made on production issues and decisions on labor protection, ensuring at all levels of personnel management conditions under which the implementation of decisions on labor protection is carried out with the same sequence and responsibility as all production decisions.
General Director of JSC “TEXXCORE”