Our own polyester filament geogrid goes through 8 quality control points in the
production process, which allows us to guarantee consistent quality.
|GEOSYNTHETIC POLYESTER MATERIALS APPLICATION|
|Foundations engineering||Oil and gas sector||Road construction||Railroad construction||Airfields construction|
GEOSYNTHETIC POLYESTER MATERIALS ADVANTAGES
- Optimum tensile elongation;
- High resistance to microorganisms and chemicals in the ground;
- Resistant to UV rays and mechanical damage;
- Excellent indicators of interaction between soil and geogrid;
- Ability to change the raw materials for the custom requirements;
- Application simplicity and no problems during installation due to flexibility;
- Very low creep.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF POLYESTER GEOGRIDS
Raw material: Polyester (PET)
Resistant to aggressive environments pH = 3 and pH = 10. Residual breaking load in tension, not less than 80%
Frost resistance after 50 freezing cycles, not less than 80%
Flexibility (elasticity): no damage, destruction
Winding into rolls: 50-100 m.
Width: no more 5,2 m.
not less, g/m2
not less, warp/weft, kN/m
at maximum load, no more, %
from weft strength,
not less, %
|Sizes of the sides of the cells, mm|
It is allowed to change the physical and mechanical properties of geogrids in accordance with the requirements and norms of the specifications as agreed with the consumer.
Polyester geogrids of TEXXCORE are three systems of polymer filaments, due to
which a high strength of the inter-node connection is achieved.